Wednesday, December 1, 2010

REASSIGNED!!!!

Wow, what a week so far! Guinea was completely canceled, now I'm being reassigned to a totally new region of the world...... ECUADOR, South America!!! THANK YOU, Peace Corps!!! Now, I get to use my Spanish background where I feel 100% more comfortable than French!! And Central/South America was my 1st choice since the day I filled out my application! After feeling tossed around by the government for 1 1/2 years I could not be more excited!!! I knew everything happened for a reason! Wow, what a great day! Also, I'm going to change my blog address for sure now(since I'm not going to Africa anymore) to:

http://HeatherSiegmund.blogspot.com

I was just going to change the address altogether, but I didn't want to lose any of my followers I already had! So in the next few days please check out my new blog. I haven't began designing it yet, but you better believe I will as I am SOOO FREAKING EXCITED about my new assignment!

I am going to very much miss the new people I have already met, but I know everyone will do great no matter where their new assignments are!

On my new blog I will give a more indepth update! But that is all for now! I need to do some intense research about Ecuador! And even though I didn't know anyone from Guinea, I already felt attached to their culture from all the research and preparation I did, and am going to miss and wonder what a great culture I missed out on! But this is for the better, I know it! Talk to you all soon!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment